Monday 13 February 2012

DAY OF LOVE :))

WELL the day of love means VALENTINE DAY when u express your love to your love one's on that day .... but is it sensible fellows.... why we need a day to express our love to our love one's ... why not we show our love to our love one's till our last breath , till last day of life , in our whole life why is that so fellows !!!!........ why we need a day to recognize others that we love them alot and they are the important part of our life why is that so friendz..... i don't need a day to tell my love one's that i love them i will tell them each and every day of my life that they are important blocks of my life ... i am nothing without them they are the colors of my rainbow and my life is full of all the beautiful colors because of them .....  they are the reason of my living ...... they are my hope in darkness ... i will tell them each and every day of my life ... i dnont need to w8 till a single particular day for that.... :)))))))


No comments:

Post a Comment